There's a bug in Anonup - if you start a draft post with images on one platform, but don't post, those images are attached to your next comment on an unrelated thread, and then not posted when you do post your original message.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yeah it is aggravating for sure but it has been this way since the start. Idk if not worth fixing or if no one has ever actually mentioned to@administrator
Thanks Martin hope you have a fabulous super bowl day, puppy day, just a beautiful God day really.

MEME, MEMES & MORE MEMES - ORIGINAL MEMES

More than that. I am new here and tried to upload a video for my first post. It seemed to be uploading at 90+% and then suddenly the upload disapears. No error message or guidance such as file is too large...just gone. I tried 3 times. Sort of turned me off. Bad first impression.😏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👍Thank you

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

yes, done it Martin. You know working bugs out takes years and is the most time consuming thing in programming. I would assume when the upgrade comes they are fixed, although this is a continuing endeavor forever for any software developer

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

When is the upgrade coming?

(1) Show this thread