Is there anything in the calendar for this coming week other than "financial system implosion"?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Well if the markets are to crash, it should be planned that it happens on "Biden's" watch. So, I won't expect Trump to bounce back into the limelight until it's over and the recriminations are clear.

me trying my best to not lose my shit

me trying my best to not lose my shit

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

POS Silver Sellers like MoneyMetals Exchange not selling today is a crock of poop. Apparently the Volume has been too high this weekend. and of course, their vm is full.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Yes. Every day that we stay out of negativity and fear, that we keep our vibration high, that takes us one step closer to#UNITYCONSCIOUSNESS

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Go to work / school, come home & eat dinner together is all that is on the calendar for my family for this week. Life is pretty simple & enjoyable when you don't let their fear mongering control your life. #GodWins

Caution: Possible falling bodies from skyscrapers.

well freedom day on Monday but I've learned not to count on dates and deltas but we're running out of years 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Black Monday?

*Not Swedish **Not an authorized chef #thebestisyettocome

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Well we did skip the alien invasion so thats always on the table!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Not invading, perhaps just helping with the odd nudge in the right direction. We have to clean up our act before they can intervene openly. Let's hope they are friendly this time!

(1) Show this thread