Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

👊🎯😁

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

😂😂🤣The only thing that perked me up last night, was watching Durham, total bad ass.

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

🎯🕶️☺️

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

So that's why she was crying?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

it was in the 50s today in NH after weeks of deep freeze and tall buckets of suck. one of my friends got a sunburn today, notable inspite of her irish complexion. i could actually feel the dark to light

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

👊🙏☺️

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

seal team 6

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Nice Vibe VK. Appreciate it sir

🎯🕶️😁

(1) Show this thread

who is Robert Durham 🤔

dark—->light

In response Kel Que to her Publication

woah...good catch!! ty!!

(1) Show this thread

Ain't it peculiar how@vincentkennedy posts/reposts something, or changes his BG image, and then that very thing ends up in the headlines days later?... VK reposts Durham yesterday, Durham all in the news today (not aware of any Durham-Hillary specific news lately until this morning). VK's background is a tank, Canada military threatens to roll tanks... VK's background changes to juror box scene, Ghislaine Maxwell has a potentially corrupt juror. VK posts about his new cat, Biden gets a cat. Now we have a waxxing gibbous moon... He sure is tuned in. Must be vibes.

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

😁🙏👊

(0) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Durham has multiple meanings. From locations, legal terminology, boats to people. Durham is the KEY...IMO

In response Storm Rider to her Publication

agree 100 percent!

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

DISWH = 63 = 5:5 DS?!!!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

😁👊🙏

(1) Show this thread

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Is Durham going to pop-up soon? Yes, pls.🙏
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop-up_book

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I think the photo is misdirection because it looks like the actor Erik Kirk.

I think he is real, but who knows what or who Durham really is.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/03/09/no-folks-this-is-not-john-durham/

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

@vincentKennedy Missed the 2 am’s 😬

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

👊😁🙏🕶️🎯

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

I loved it when those secret service guys threw that witch into the van like she was a side of beef.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks that if yall are waiting for much of anything Durham has proof on to go thro the US Justice system you should not hold your breath.
It was never going to happen.
I has to go thr military courts because the US Justice system is so corrupt.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Waiting on God's time.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“Can we at least have the declas please good sir?”
“Specific timing rests w/ POTUS.”

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

🎯🕶️🙏👊😁

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🤣🤣🤣

😆 never a dull moment here

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

😁👊

(1) Show this thread