Only people mentioned by @PunisherPatriot in this post can reply

#LoveGod#Lovefamily#LovemyBostonDixie❌#MAGA❌#LoveTrump⚔️🇺🇸🛡🇺🇸⚔️

In response Punisher Patriot to his Publication

Best news ive heard in 2 months!!!!

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

😳😁🍿🥤

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

woohoo!! Im permanently banned from suckbook anyway !!!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

ALL ABOARD!!! AWESOME! EPIC MOVE!

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

awesomeness right there!!!
best news!!!
Thank You!!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Bring it, my brothers! Patriots and Christians shout Hooray!

Think Elon is from another but VERY friendly planet!!!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I've always thought EM was totally fake and NOT a good guy.
Wasn't he mentioned in a Q drop (I forget which one) as EM along with MZ and ES and others as a deception ?
But then recently someone whose info seems credible (maybe Admiral Q Shaman :) said he was a good guy, so I'm open to change my mind ("Open Your Mind to Change") - but haven't quite yet ! ?
IMO EM is extremely unappealing! vibes...
I haven't forgiven Don Jr. for his love for killing magnificent animals either.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

This is the time for all good people to come to the aid of their country!

Let's spread the Good Word and fill up the Kingdom of God!

(1) Show this thread

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

i dont think i trust elon. Hes been too back and forth. unless hes just waking up but i doubt it.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Is it just me and poor judgment but I really do NOT trust Elon Musk?

I could not find any sauce on this. We should definitely make sure we have sauce on what we share. At this time especially bad actors will use disinformation. I'm not saying this isn't legit, just that we must be discerning with info.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Fantastic News

This would be AMAZING!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💚💚💚💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🎉🎉🎉

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I knew there would be alternatives soon~ however I didnt see this joint venture coning! Xciting Times.
#TransitionToGreatness

totally awesome

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

did anyone ever look up kimberly guilfoyle?? i dont understand why Don jr would be involved with someone who has been in relationships or married to deepstaters.. i also watched the catherine austin fitts video and how space x is part of bringing in the "great reset"and the global digital currency.. tso im not real sure about don jr to be honest with you. i also do not believe that elon musk just suddenly became a good guy, research him. bit i'll leave the link to catherines video. everything she says lines up and makes sense.
https://vimeo.com/498357821

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown on Vimeo

This is "Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown" by Barbara Barwell on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love…

We share very few sentiments with our government.

The Punishers!! I would also like to invest please!

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

i would like to invest please

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

And thats probably the best news Ive had all week. Hell, thats gonna make my next week too.

Tons of great Elon Musk DIGS
on my Time Line ⬇️ :)

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Why do people trust Musk? I can't bring myself to trust him with a professed witch for a wife and his wealth and companies tied to the agency. When did he get washed clean?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

me neither but i realiz3 i am not a good judge of character lately. i

(2) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

lol😂 I CANT WAIT!!! ❤️this!!

i trust them both

Elon was the one who woke me up

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I just deleted my facebook today.
such a good feeling.

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

So what is Operation Odin? Internet?

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I never joined fb because I saw it for what it was. Looking forward to a platform I can trust👍🏻👍🏻❤️

I hope this is true.....of cours this Anonup is great!!....