The ringing just never stops, for years now, always, all day.

How about You...?

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Mine started early in the 90s, to combat it, used ear buds and a radio, still do

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Its almost calming, like a reminder of spirit living within, of sorts.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Day in and day out!!! It never stops

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I have a Shungite necklace that I wear under my shirt all the time. I made the string long enough to keep it close to my heart. I think it really helps. Maybe it's mind over matter but the ringing stopped when I started wearing it. You can tell if it's real with a multimeter set to Ohms. It has it's own reading. It has negative ions much and has effects much like a waterfall. There's a lot of fake Shungite out there. I got mine a few years ago from The Russian Federation shop on ebay.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

My entire life! I always thought there must beca TV on somewhere in the house! Not everyone hears it- my husband thinks I have supersonic hearing 😂 It is pretty sick that big pharma has a medication for tinitis- ringing in the ears. Make us sick to make us “well”.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

ive been using meteorite to emit my output higher now im pushing back against it

Interesting.... 2 way coms... Does it raise when You "push" it...?

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

ya turned to roaring. sometimes qctually hurtz

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Yes actual herts....🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread