Reflections on joining the first UK convoy at its "source" in Glasgow. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/it-only-takes-one-person-on-a-bridge

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The BRIDGE LADY (Veronica Wolski) can attest to the "one person on a bridge" concept!

books, painting, walks in nature

Great article Martin, thank you!👍👍👍👍 You are TOP!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

God bless you, Martin.

“Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” ― Thomas Paine

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

it's nice to be able to read your publications once again ol' cyberspace Fren
Martin keep on Shining Bright AF Brother ✨ We can see Light from across the pond.
Almost there Brothers and Sisters of the Light. Hallelujah the People are Standing up it only takes that first brave soul!!! God Bless All Patriots#worldwide#wwg1wga God's Children 🙏 Ephesians 5:11 🙏
#KeepShining#darktolight
Welcome To#TheGreatAwakening
#christconsciousness
will Fill the #CollectiveConsciousness
with the LIGHT needed to defeat the [darkness] Praise God 👏 🙌 🙏 ✨ 🙂 👌
download The Light
We Are The Light
We Are Divine SPARKS OF THE CREATOR GOD ✨
The Kingdom of Heaven is within your Holy Temples!
Wake up 🌎 Take your
Divine Inheritance
#Sovereignty#Freedom#liberties
🇺🇸#USA#constitution 🇺🇸
#2A defending the#1A
#SaveTheChildren
Thank Q Martin Geddes
Team: Mustard Seed

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless and Protect Everyone Worldwide Taking a Stand Against Tyranny!@Martingeddes stay safe and God Speed to you and everyone in and supporting the UK convoy!
Keep On Trucking Everyone!
You are changing the world for the better!
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇬🇧 🇨🇦

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

👏👏❤🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread