Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🌹

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

when we win. that bridge needs to be a national monument so we can all remember what she did everday

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

and not forget the past

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Agreed, it is holy ground.
A spiritual location, i visited 3 or 4 times.
i was friends with V the last 3 or more years.
We had many Patriotic conversations reguarding 17, and Keystone Cops kind of stuff.
Looking forward to all of our reunion!
love Truth Courage

(2) Show this thread

she knows her candle burnt out long before her lengend ever will

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I just shared this on Twitter Casey!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

💪🏽

(1) Show this thread

3x banned, Retired Funeral Director and Embalmer in Tx, homeschool mom. Tired of the bs.

She would have loved Truth Social.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Some people just stand out . . . they leave a lasting mark on your heart and the world. Veronica was one of those people. How blessed are we that she touched our lives? VERY! I miss her so much.

I hope she knows

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

looks like Ed MCMAHON 👀

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

… Joe DiMagio

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Nothin like a good overpass to express yerself. Yep. God Bless her.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I do too. She is with us 😇🙏

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🕊️❤️ 🙏 Amen

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🕊️❤️ 🙏 Amen

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

She would have loved the convoys💖

Im pretty sure I saw her at Trumps last speech...behind him to the lower right of screen

Psalm 91 #GoodvsEvil #GodWins #TRUMPWON 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙#MAGA #Blessed On a Mission for Justice Digital Soldier for President Trump ~Miss Team God

me too!

we fight for her always

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

This angel and mine is why I keep fighting.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I miss her to Casey. We had some awesome phone conversations. She was a spirited beautiful person and she lives on in all who knew and loved her!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I also trust she is alive. I miss her beautiful face and seeing her posts from the bridge. What a WONDERFUL patriot she is!! Looking forward to seeing her again soon! ❤️❤️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I hope you are right! 🙏🏻. I felt in my head she was gone but my heart didn’t feel it

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I saw a picture of her in Ottawa, at least thats what everone said in comments.... looked like her♥️♥️♥️

(2) Show this thread

shes not dead🤨

💙💙💙

Glory Glory Hallelujah! (Battle Hymn for the Republic) The nNews is fake, the War is real and a happy ending! #WWG1WGA (click link v)

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

there was a Veronica sighting in Canada, follow Ghost Eztra on telegram, he posted the pic

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I heard on Gene's show that she is in witness protection.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Telegram added a note that Veronica’s channel will self destruct in 28 days since it has not been active in 5 months. 😔

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

anyone know if others are continuing the people's bridge legacy?

I miss our Patriot Sister Veronica.

hi Casey ! look at this. i had just opened telegram last night and boom a comment on her page… that has been still for months now. look at the very bottom of each photo. soon they will take a bow and we all will cheer ❣️❣️❣️❣️ big hugs casey wwg1wga

❤️❤️❤️❤️Beautiful lady!!

OUR BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL BRAVE PATRIOT VERONICA WE MISS HER SO MUCH SHE IS OUR PATRIOT GUARDIAN ANGEL NOW !!! DON'T WORRY WE WILL ALL HOLD THE LINE FOR HER .. WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP WE WILL NEVER GIVE IN WE WILL NEVER EVER SURRENDER GODS WARRIORS PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW