Maybe Space Force will be tasked with taking [them] off our planet and over to Mars where logic and reason won’t exist.

Maybe this is why Elon is such a big piece of the puzzle.

Trump wants all the bad spirits off our planet. And I can tell you this... Trump aint going to Mars.

The real estate sucks!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why put them on Mars? that makes no sense whatever! They are a danger to society. They have NOTHING of value, to serve mankind for the better.

I can't remember where I read this but Klaus Schwab and Christine Lagarde went to a meeting in Antarctica. When they arrived they were taken into custody by the Alliance. They were given choice to live out their lives on Mars or be executed.

Is Space Force going to take out the Aim High Force?

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

They will be taken from this universe to never return!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Yes! Take them off planet where they will be repurposed by God never to exist again. All bad spirits must be removed so that it will become the new earth--on earth as it is in heaven.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

i can imagine off planet, being very pioneerish! a new frontier and all!
Nah its the same as the earth these money grubbing whores create!
Like a robot.. I must control ALL resources!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana heard they were going farther away than Mars.

I will not scare ya with things I have seen.....yet.

Nana thinks Musk must be having some fun with all this or otherwise his space ships would NOT look like a giant penis.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Enjoying the Show = = = > < >

I believe it is done. ✔️
Punish the fook out of these evil entities.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

it's energetic - gonna need to do more than that!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A black hole where they will be turned to spacedust.
🕳

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I like that theory

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MOST OF EM CAME FROM URANUS SOOOOOO

orange planet bad

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Intresting. He has a special place for these people.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I'm for sending them all out to space. Let's see how long they can hold their breath when they're oxygen runs out. How fun would that be?

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Love ya Doq. There's no off planet.

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

They say when you wish upon a star, anything your heart desires will come to you.

PLEASE let it be this... 🤞

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

= = = > < >

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

well here's what i've gathered over the years: 1) we're not in real space. 2) inauguration night 2016 Trump and Melania said "space is the goal. space will be their new home." and "soon they will see the stars". 3) Elon Musk tweeted about 3 years ago that in order for humanity to survive we needed to leave this place. people freaked out naturally - but Vincent Kennedy (VK) stepped in and said he was "with this guy" referring to Elon.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

yeah. all that clay is shit.

They didn't even make it to the moon, why do you think they could get there. Van Allen belt is real, and it is not a portal.

🤣🤣🤣 Classic DoQ+! Thanks for sharing!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

mmmmhmmm⛳🏌️‍♂️

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I'm ready for whatever. With doG!

I had that same thought a year or two ago when my dad mentioned that there's a lot of stuff floating around in space. I also remembered Elon Musk wanting to put a Tesla in orbit YEARS ago ...

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Higher power(s) at work here. Space Force🚀🛰️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

behind the scenes shot

(1) Show this thread