Where We Go One We Go ALL with Trump, The Best PRESIDENT Ever !

Putin said during the press conference. “Speaking of football, actually, Mr. President, I will give this ball to you and now the ball is in your court." What info did VP provide DJT in the soccer ball?

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

That was some sketchy shit. That was not just a soccer ball.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Hillary's destroyed emails

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Diana Rod to her Publication

Maybe a whole lot more than HRC's emails.

(1) Show this thread