Only people mentioned by @Punisher2021 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

I always knew there was something in the soccer ball. Is he talking about the vaccines here as that is what they are using to depopulate?

I do believe he is on Trumps side to bring peace to the world. I think our media has made him put to be a monster which he is not.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

wow those are some very powerful words, Yay Mr. Putin!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Not sure if this is true.. but it surely brings a smile, lol!😂

inhave aleays agreednwith Charlie Ward that Putin is a white hat!! thats why they scream RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA!!🤣

O.O Is this real? Did he really say that? If that is true, then he definitely is on the side of the White Hats! Amazing! Show them Vladimir!

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Right ON!!!

This is starting to line up with what I have heard about February. February = Buckle Up, Buttercup!

a leader that can see the truth!

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

The core of Russia is Orthodox Christianity. Isis was continuing to destroy religous monuments and beheading christians until Putin said fuck all that. The US under Obama didnt stop that. He did.

There may be truth to this Trump-Xi-Putin collab against the DS Cabal.

What are the odds that we have 3 leaders of the 3 of the biggest states in a position to arrest the world from its demise.

How utterly amazing that would be.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

it would not only be amazing it would be Divine!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

And, don't forget about Modi from India...He's in also I think!!!

(2) Show this thread

Lightworker ready for the glorious future upon us. #WWG1WGA

You know. There's a story here, but this guy is speaking my language.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Our enemy is not our enemy? But Pelosi said they are?
Not confused at all.#GodWins

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Our enemy is not our enemy? But Pelosi said they are?
Not confused at all.#GodWins

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

I have always felt that good ole Vlad was always on our side! I tell my husband all the time how much he despises the left esp for always blaming him for all pf their problems!🤦‍♀️😂 He has soft eyes, I can tell he is a good soul under all that tough Russian outter

In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication

Yes, somewhere along the line, Putin had a change of heart

(1) Show this thread

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

Putin is probably fed up of the Leftist Dems blaming Russia for everything! just want to know whats going on with Navalny!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Putin said during the press conference. “Speaking of football, actually, Mr. President, I will give this ball to you and now the ball is in your court." What info did VP provide DJT in the soccer ball?

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

That was some sketchy shit. That was not just a soccer ball.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

@punisher2021 do you have the link to this quote from Putin? Many thanks!

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

wow!

hope this is real and dissapointed i have to think like that.

Sharing the quest for ultimate consciousness ◉ Motivation and inspiration by concept ◉ Fostering awareness

I wish it was true. I failed to verify it.

putain 🥸

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

fucking perfect!!!!!!