Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Can anyone let me know their thoughts on mediums?

Something very tragic happened in my life yesterday and I scheduled a session with a medium. My friend told me not to go and to trust and believe him when he says that. I respect this person and we connect on a spiritual level.

I'm torn now.

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

I donโ€™t know if you are asking if itโ€™s right or wrong but my opinion is that you should go and have fun with it. Iโ€™ve seen a couple. Two of the times I went and left thinking, ok these guys are nutty frauds. It turned out that years later everything they said came to pass. They were very specific in their predictions otherwise I wouldnโ€™t have remembered what they had said. Good luck to you and god bless you.

Thank you for that wonderful response!! I think I am going to go through with it and I love your advice "have fun with it"!

God Bless!!

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @littlemsssunshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Smith, click on at the bottom under it