Can anyone let me know their thoughts on mediums?

Something very tragic happened in my life yesterday and I scheduled a session with a medium. My friend told me not to go and to trust and believe him when he says that. I respect this person and we connect on a spiritual level.

I'm torn now.

Only people mentioned by @littlemsssunshine in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

Listen to your gut! it never lies.

Thank you!! I'm learning more and more each day to trust my gut. Looking back - it never lied!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

I don’t know if you are asking if it’s right or wrong but my opinion is that you should go and have fun with it. I’ve seen a couple. Two of the times I went and left thinking, ok these guys are nutty frauds. It turned out that years later everything they said came to pass. They were very specific in their predictions otherwise I wouldn’t have remembered what they had said. Good luck to you and god bless you.

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Thank you for that wonderful response!! I think I am going to go through with it and I love your advice "have fun with it"!

God Bless!!

(1) Show this thread