Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Good times!😄

I poured my heart into that platform and it’s still upsetting to see snippets from the past. At one level it’s just an avatar and no big loss. But at another it was a mass of loving people pulling together and a ruination of work and human connection. Maybe the mass deplatformings are our modern Aldxandria library moment?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin,

I work very hard every day making content like this. Please check me out. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. Unlike you, tho, I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

Here's today's...

Indictments Unsealed Worldwide On National TV! The Justice Phase! No Mercy. No Deals!

https://rumble.com/vupnay-indictments-unsealed-worldwide-on-national-tv-a-traitors-justice-no-mercy.-.html

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i have a lot of your tweets ill put them together for you one day real SQQN!

(2) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

INDEED! AND SO IT IS!! 💙💛

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I feel very privileged to be here on AU and to be able to find all my favorites..I really am just a small nobody but I perk a lot ears when I share some of what I have learned lol 🤩

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

No one is above another. You are God's perfect creation.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is time=104 simple

104=
JFK Jr Alive
Acknowledged
Take back America
Outatime
Starlink
Moonwalk
Roswell
Govcoins
Learn Love
Good Friday
Yahushua

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Raccoon Conspirator to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

We never left.
It's time to RETURN PUBLIClY.
Q

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Total vibes. Look at my posts today

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Good TImes!!!!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

WE had sum Good times. best “The Best Is Yet To come”

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Dream of the day DoQ. I would sped at least 17 hours the first day attacking every blue check POS.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

LF Gooooooo!
🙏🇺🇸🐸

the good old days. outlaw status.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Remember those zero deltas?!?!
We all felt like him👇🏻🤣😎

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

THAT WAS FUN OF I MAY SAY!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.