Only people mentioned by @Justice67 in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

All three patents are how we make it to space
I have my dad reviewing he is an engineer and has built semi-conductors, transistors and the machines that make them
Time for him to come out of retirement 🙂 and teach his grandkids

et quelle technologie 🤓

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

We found these patents after hearing about them from the "Q Shaman" (guy with the horns aka YellowstonewolfAZ - his vid "The Pan")
The craft and superconductor ones are held by US Deptartment of the Navy. I'm not sure about this one.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO1996028882A1/en

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHITE-HATS HAVE IT !!!!

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Former Area 51 worker Dan Burisch on the Orion Cube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsE0soGiU_w

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Mispelling matters. 😉

(6) Show this thread

thank you so much for posting this!

Whats up with the shitty images and link to something totally unrelated? Please post acurate links, this does nothing for anyone.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

When?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

When?

When?

10 accounts on twitter gone.. I say it how it is.. No pussyfooting around.. WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, God wins 🙏

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

The link about the horned capital guy says address invalid. whatz up?