Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

ICYMI

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

The guilty will all try to distance themselves from this genocide and claim incompetence or “just doing what I was told”. They will try to paint themselves as the heros (We stopped the mandates, etc.) Im praying that justice be served! There will be much anger.. righteous anger if the guilty escape this!

I think, You just described the playbook from the swine flu. In that case, the people trusted the Government to prosecute and bring justice. However, we know that did not happen.

This time we need to keep pushing even after they retreat.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

There is no walking away or escaping this. Fema camps are already set up and Gitmo has been expanded.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

its funny to think that people believe WE are going to be rounded up

good luck facing the worlds biggest civilian army without your towers or your chips bitch

(1) Show this thread

Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep pushing and never give up. I got it! We can not let them go unpunished for what they have done!