Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

People died because FB made a “mistake.”. The way I see it Zuckerberg, you are responsible/liable for your employees’s “mistake” and I hope you get sued and lose everything. You are an evil SOB.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

DOINK!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

NO Q UARTER, NO WAY AFTER 4 YRS U MADE A MISTAKE? U PISS UP OUR BACKS AND TELL US ITS RAINING OUT! F. U.!

liars..no mistake. done over and over again..even true articles they censored.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

They know they are in Deep Deep Shiite!

The guilty will all try to distance themselves from this genocide and claim incompetence or “just doing what I was told”. They will try to paint themselves as the heros (We stopped the mandates, etc.) Im praying that justice be served! There will be much anger.. righteous anger if the guilty escape this!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I think, You just described the playbook from the swine flu. In that case, the people trusted the Government to prosecute and bring justice. However, we know that did not happen.

This time we need to keep pushing even after they retreat.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Metafuckup.
DARPA will pay dearly.