This is what $3.6B looks like in our modern era. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That´s why I only trust precious metal 😁

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Who is the guy on the right? He looks very familiar

Great way for the GOV to "buy" / Recover (wink wink) BTC, without the public realizing that the government now owns 3.6B in BTC from a hack (wink wink)

So proud of them, at first I could not stop laughing to be honest. Ironic that one of the biggest busts that will have the most impact is smaller than a mouse. Well done guys Hoorah...you know the saying "Dynamite comes in small packages" wink wink nudge nudge

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

BTC is going to crash hard.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You're screwed if you lose it, no way to retrieve from what I have heard, so I'm using an online wallet like Metamask😾

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

You can get your info back as long as you have your recovery phrase

— You can retrieve your private key that your Ledger wallet was securing with a 24-word recovery phrase and it can be entered into a compatible wallet, meaning your coins are safe from loss if anything happened to Ledger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSfxCr9GEfU&t=50s

What happens if I lose my Ledger? with Parker Todd Brooks - YouTube

Your Ledger is small enough to fit in your pocket - you could lose it, or someone could steal it from you. What happens then? Good news: you have nothing to ...

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are moving to a totally different reality for living.
Everyone has the ability to connect to God and to choose to flurish in this new reality.
If you choose to not learn or connect, make no mistake, you will be left behind.
NCSWIC

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

Nana are you suggesting that that requires Bitcoin?

(1) Show this thread

To a starving man, a plate of food has more value. It's kind of strange how we allot value to items that really don't have significant practical value - art, diamonds, gold. Valuing digital currencies is a real leap of faith.

aka Bitcoin

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

🤣🤣😄😃 You are witty this morning! 👏🏻

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

LMAO!!

(3) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

wonder who it belongs too

I SPY a NANO LEDGER X . ✅✅✅

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread