Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Department of Homeland Security has issued a statement against all Patriots since they lost the Covid narrative. This is the Democrats getting ready to come after YOU ! Just do everything in Peace and never surrender , ever !
Share with all Patriots as Peace is the only path.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

They’ll be subject to their own declaration, as they are the hostile enemy of The People! DJT is going to flip that script! ⚔️😎⚔️

I wish I had your faith. I keep thinking of the Patriots trapped in DC.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Understand the fog of war. Understand irregular warfare. Information is warfare. It can be real or fake info coming from either side. This is war. Losses in war a calculated for best outcomes. THEY waged war on us..We the People.. (see Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars doc) right after WWII. Cancers causing pharma, chemicals, psycholgical manipulation, weather manipulation etc., etc...this war has been ongoing. Only now..it is no longer silent. There are actors in this war. Legacy News/CIA use crisis actors. The White Hats are also using actors..hense the movie. Q also stated this is not a game. War isn't pretty, but many more will be saved now and in the future when we turn against the propganda, big pharma, engineered wars, etc. and we get the whole world to see the evil system for what it is a rise against it.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

DC is enemy territory, that bird has been caged, hostage taking is as old as the hills. Nothing is beneath them.
When DC falls It makes sense they will be returned. It’s a friggin WAR! People need to wake up. Great Point Hope, We all Want them Out NOW!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I know, I keep reminding my young adults that we are at war, that there are no timelines in war. I really feel badly for those people. I pray for everyone here all the time . . . I know so many of us just want it over. Sending love and prayers for you and your family.

(1) Show this thread