Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Ok thats what I thought! I remember seeing a meme of when they were little sitting with mom Gloria Vanderbilt???

Explains a lot. Girls I mean REAL GIRLS dont cut off Presidents heads and speak ill of their minor children. only a sychotic man who thinks hes a woman would do that. I”ll say it again MEN make ugly Women.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Great find! I knew AC was a Vanderbilt and the sick pics at Biltmore but now we now what happened to little bro.
"These people are sick".

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Great find! I knew AC was a Vanderbilt and the sick pics at Biltmore but now we now what happened to little bro.
"These people are sick".

"These people are sick".

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I sat in the audience of his show and watched his mother and him get a reading from John Edward. What an absolute fraud and Anderson is a very strange unemotional person. I sat through a double taping and I laughed when he handed me a single white lifesaver mint at the escalator. What a crazy childhood he must have had.