Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

This is great! It's hard to throw 70% of the passengers off the plane.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

The other day I was thinking an inflight movie detailing the science behind the mask fallacy would be fun. While you're at it might as well throw in the election fraud, death jab plandemic truths, open border nightmare, pedo ring, DS players/infrastructure, moon landing.....there's nothing quite like a captive audience.

Oh and everyone gets a box of popcorn.😄

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

he failed to mention the airline......

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Awesome to hear people are pushing back by not complying.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fuck the nazi airline hostesses