"This is police chief Peter Sloly. He is leading the charge to steal fuel from families in Ottawa. He is married and has two children. He is a graduate of the FBI National Academy and is involved in the United Nations. He was born in Jamaica and has no loyalty to the people of Canada. This is how all Western Nations have been destroyed. Foreigners have been given key positions of power over people they don't give one shit about. They're basically Mercenaries for the Globalists."

~ Goban

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot #silversqueeze

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

According to Tarot by Janine....he is a black hat...troubled times ahead

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The Ottawa police need to mutiny, and put his ass in jail - he us forcing them ALL to break the law.

The Ottawa POLICE need to have solidarity with the truckers - with the PEOPLE they gave an oath to.

The DC police chief
The Charlottesville police chief
Kenosha police chief

They all need to be arrested

Globalists using Sharia tactics to control communities ...islam uses the same in hijra.

Globalist/leftist hijra.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🎤He's the DEVIL IN DISGUISE 😈

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

rage against the machine - Bullet in the head - YouTube

Bullet in the headby Rage Against The MachineAlbum: BombtrackTrack 5 / 10

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Shit Bag Alert!

What he just did to the protestors is grounds for firing him. So do it. Or better yet, arrest him for breaking your Charter which says Canadians have the right to assemble and peacefully protest.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

that is a walking turd...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The corrupt keep coming forward and showing their true colors for all to see.

He should resign while he still can.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
(3) Show this thread