Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

The tapestry of my reality is woven upon the warp of God with the woof of my narrative.

I see four of them. Jimmy Carter is a case apart. He was used by evil forces, for sure, and I believe his own motives were always pure. Just look at what he did after holding office. He didn't sell his time giving expensive "talks" to those who would curry favor. He volunteered to help build houses for the economically challenged at Habitat for Humanity. By their fruits shall ye know them.

All I see is piles of 💩

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

The Lord called them “The evil crew of 32” through a prophet. 32 years of evil!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Karen Bagley to his Publication

More like 3,600 years of evil not just 32. False prophet.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

so how did Jimmy get out of the gold envelope affair?? 🤔

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I see E-V-I-L. 😈

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts