Anonup is giving us insight into history as it is being made (and not manufactured). Imagine a day when every “professional” academic historian is shown to have ignored every factual primary source as it all happens… end of the academy as we know it.

I could get to like this plan, despite my impatience.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

👇🏻✨🕊✨🕊

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍❤️
And here's a livestream from Canada:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccN1uee1IWY

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

lol

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Wake up.

Lesson on true constitutional law (law of the land)
VERSUS
the oppressive UNconstitutional laws enforced upon us in US History.

The Great Awakening.

Can you handle the truth ?

https://youtu.be/FVvtfiTQ1pM

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Spot on. I work with historical primary sources which academics (who aren't pushing revisionist narratives) adhere to most fervently. This epic history we are currently making is captured in real time detail and any selective sourcing is as transparent as the day is long. We see it all.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Our patience is a part of The Plan.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Become a bold stand of brilliance in this tapestry of history we're weaving!

Carpe diem!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Future Proves Past
MKULTRAKEK

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i have also noticed we got some fear junkies entering the site too i know it is a copy of twitter i just hope it never becomes twitter because this site is special

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#FearJunkie 🤔...lol...

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️