Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Well that’s interesting.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

my guess is... they are looking for remote viewers...sensitive to higher frequencies...? telepathy... jedi's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHFsl2-QtpA

The Men Who Stare At Goats and Jedi Warrior - YouTube

What's a Jedi Warrior?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

This is a real thing, I have been doing it for a couple of years but still have not mastered good control over where I go and what I want to look at.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes you are correct i studied this extensively when i was in my metaphysical phase of study in life lol... i had natural phenomena since i was young...which led me to do my own experiments back in early 2000's with 95-100% accuracy 80-90 % of the time (over 30 times in a period of 2 1/2 months) i did it according to studies published in books i found that was based on the declassified C_a programs they funded in our universities in the 60' and 70's...only thing i did different was i didnt front load items and i wasnt in the next room as the programs did. i had a friend put any item of their choosing (no front loading of item) and place it in their oven over night 80 miles away...as i meditated on astral travel to check whats in the oven...80 miles away... i documented it all just like i had to do in my college chem lab classes...

yes its real... i freaked a l few of people out that still havent talked to me since (20-25 years now)... lol they called it devil shit! lmao

What was your training and preparation?
Were there certain things you had to do to view exactly what you wanted to see?
I have only been able to go just to where I wanted to a time or two, most is just random, seems to be either what my guide wants me to see or my higher self wants me to see.

Other ppl visit me all the time, many times they dont say anything it is like they just want to see if I can see them.
I would like to find someone that could help me learn to target what I want to view.
Thanks for responding.
Yeah I have had a few that just say I am possessed by demons, but they are full of shit, so I dont bother with them. I have connected directly with God, so they are just clueless now but eventually they will see too.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

yes mystic knight is correct breath is the key... breathing exercises will help bring prana in... take it in to lower abdomen as low as it goes then as it turns and comes back that point is the door. breath in through nose 8-10 seconds or longer (if you cant then do 5-6 seconds you can get there with these breathing ex.) and try to breath out slower and longer than the breath in. once you feel your abdomen expand till it cant take anymore in, hold it 2-3 seconds and then breath in as much as you can with out letting the air out. this will stretch your lungs. allowing them to open up for more prana over time... picture your lungs like a balloon you want to expand it as much as you can this will then activate your sensitiveness to light/energy and aura's...dont worry about visions or symbols yet... some of that is called mental noise...you will be able to tell the difference over time with study on the topic... lets not get ahead of ourselves ...thats like lesson 9 or 10. lol

you have to prepare yourself mental physical and spiritually... this is no easy task. the ego is the enemy. he will play tricks on you just remember that.
ok breath is key one must practice and research any or all techniques it doesnt matter which way is better or not that is trivial... just want to have lungs like a elastic balloons this is the physical prep and practice them daily as i explain in previous post.
then the third eye needs to be decrusted cut out as much junk from your diet. need nuts and seeds and 1st hand sunlight foods (fruits and veg) you still need protiens from dead carcasses (meats) which are 2nd hand sunlight. this energy is important. tuna is hi in selenium youll need that at higher levels also...this will help with the third eye.
there is a process that is taboo set out by the church to not chant or things like that(evil stuff lol) but that is BS the chants and humms are to stimulate creates vibration of the pineal and pitutiary glands thus activating them

(1) Show this thread

i will copy and paste my response to your other post in a minute after this...let me find it it has good info to start...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you hun

(1) Show this thread