Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Well that’s interesting.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

my guess is... they are looking for remote viewers...sensitive to higher frequencies...? telepathy... jedi's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHFsl2-QtpA

The Men Who Stare At Goats and Jedi Warrior - YouTube

What's a Jedi Warrior?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

This is a real thing, I have been doing it for a couple of years but still have not mastered good control over where I go and what I want to look at.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes you are correct i studied this extensively when i was in my metaphysical phase of study in life lol... i had natural phenomena since i was young...which led me to do my own experiments back in early 2000's with 95-100% accuracy 80-90 % of the time (over 30 times in a period of 2 1/2 months) i did it according to studies published in books i found that was based on the declassified C_a programs they funded in our universities in the 60' and 70's...only thing i did different was i didnt front load items and i wasnt in the next room as the programs did. i had a friend put any item of their choosing (no front loading of item) and place it in their oven over night 80 miles away...as i meditated on astral travel to check whats in the oven...80 miles away... i documented it all just like i had to do in my college chem lab classes...

yes its real... i freaked a l few of people out that still havent talked to me since (20-25 years now)... lol they called it devil shit! lmao

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it