🚨“Ottawa police arrested "several people" on mischief charges for bringing material goods to the "Freedom Convoy" demonstrators, as police begin to crack down on the supply of fuel and materials flowing into the downtown core.

Demonstrators have been using vehicles, wagons and sleds to transport gasoline cans and propane canisters to trucks inside the 'red zone' around Parliament Hill as the ten-day demonstration against COVID-19 vaccine mandates continues.”

@FreedomDaily

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

they are resting people. harassing them..for no reason. stealing their gas cans. police are doing some really bad things.

(1) Show this thread

OH MAN THOSE POLICE JUST SREWED THEMSELVES

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Record everything

Take down badge numbers & names - some were doing that while ago

Something was posted while ago that suggested telling the police no, you can't have my property, or give my property back

The military refused to get involved is my understanding so the mayor doesn't have much pull except to rely on the police to do the dirty work

In that case they should be reminded that they serve the people & under the Canadian charter much as in the US constitution people are guaranteed the right to free assembly

If this isn't honored they may be held accountable with lawsuits

That's all I have for now but it may be something to start with