Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

It looks like a gray. If its real. Not discounting your post...at all. I think aliens are here already. But, these videos are always grainy. Nearly everyone has a high-end camera in their pocket.

I digress...

This is what I think. I think these beings walk amongst us. There are both evil and good beings. But, I think the evil ones are camouflaging themselves to look human. I think they either drain us of our life force (like a vampire), which part of the reason we only live to 80 or so. And/or they devour our young. Which is (in part) why Q said if the truth was revealed. 99% of the people would have to go into the hospital. And, the Matrix was a documentary. There are good beings too. I don't think they inhabit the planet. Maybe dark side of the moon. Evil ones are based on Venus.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @happaflapp in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

God is an eternal creator God. He just didn't hang up the creation part after the Earth. These beings could have been created long before us, or even after us. In doing so, there could also be good and evil in their planets as well.

But really, who knows? I think we'll find out soon enough.

(1) Show this thread