Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

not sure

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

It looks like a gray. If its real. Not discounting your post...at all. I think aliens are here already. But, these videos are always grainy. Nearly everyone has a high-end camera in their pocket.

I digress...

This is what I think. I think these beings walk amongst us. There are both evil and good beings. But, I think the evil ones are camouflaging themselves to look human. I think they either drain us of our life force (like a vampire), which part of the reason we only live to 80 or so. And/or they devour our young. Which is (in part) why Q said if the truth was revealed. 99% of the people would have to go into the hospital. And, the Matrix was a documentary. There are good beings too. I don't think they inhabit the planet. Maybe dark side of the moon. Evil ones are based on Venus.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was with a client and thought I was going crazy until she said she saw it too . . . very very very scary

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Not something i would want anywhere near me, no thanks, i’ll pass

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ONLY ONE? LOOKS LOST, BUT HOPE HES ON THE SIDE OF FREEDOM!😳

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I saw one of these in NJ . . . very scary. They appear and disappear and they emanate a VERY Evil Energy.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

POWERS/ PRINCIPALITIES?

(2) Show this thread