I’d like to see a US invasion of Canada where we literally go in and overthrow their false crown government and we make their entire nation part of the USA.

How can we reverse engineer this operationally?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

the Democratic Republic of North America 💥💥💥 in God we Trust 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🤫 thinking that was the plan all along...you letting the 😺 out of the bag Doq?

As a Canadian from BC know a majority would welcome this, and it would connect Alaska to mainland US.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Would Be Total Down With That. The National Anthem Here Sucks.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

The USMCA Agreement i believe has this motion built into it to Take out this Pedo Commie and governments after he is finished playing his part in the movie 🤔🇨🇦

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

We all wish and pray for the American"s Army to arrive in all province of Canada and remove all those traitors. I always wish to be the next star in the American flag

CSIS has been comproimised since the late 80's early 90's...look at who is in charge now...why was CSIS formed? lack of trust in RCMP and MI?? who clears security clearance for RCMP and all Mil....who has NOW joined CAF??? what countries are they from???.... how are they cleared?? how soon will they be NCO's if rest are vaxxed??????

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy 👆👆

(1) Show this thread

the few....will fight to the death to protect this nation and their families... MI of every nationality are ready... we are the true canadian patriots.....

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Come get us! 😉🙏😘

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Lol just stumbled upon this

(1) Show this thread

I like cookies..... and crumbs

As a Canadian, to see sock boy taken away in cuffs would be a dream come true.

Ohhhh is this your Canada idea ?

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

USNA..... United States of North America🙏🙏🙏

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Breaking Newz Doq, eyes on! 👇😤👎

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Expect Robo Cops... they were used in Paris. Walking
in a line w/real cops, 2 of them walked into burning
barrels, fell & lay there like cockroaches, until human
cops uprighted them.

With heavy uniforms & helmets, you can't tell.

Pray the Human cops may join the protestors.

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I'm gonna go out on the crazy branch and wonder outloud ..if Canadian people are so upset now about others trying to remove a bad government ..how are they really gonna feel when they realize it was built under a false crown, that was over thrown by the good guys and we are actually part America and Donald Trump is our president lol

someone else posted similiar message and my response is the same, i am canadian and i approve this message ;) PLEASE USA COME SAVE US IN CANADA PLEASE AND THANK YOU 🙏

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yes please! 🙏🙏🙏🇨🇦🇺🇸

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Guessing this is a joke. I've owned a property in BC for many years and Canadians are very proud of their country and their heritage as they should be. The majority do not base their identity in the British Crown - they are distinctly Canadian. Hopefully their country is restored to them and they resume being our affable neighbors in the Great White North - eh!

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I’d rather live in the US, to be honest. I’m in BC and it’s really bad here. Hubby is an American, so first chance we get, we’ll be looking to get out of here.

(1) Show this thread

That's the plan.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

new queen of Canada is in place and posting on telegram
💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana@romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen and President
💛@RomanaDidulo 💛 This is my one and only#Real account on Telegram. I don't direct message anyone Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen /President of Canada Kingdom of Canada
https://teechip.com/stores/canada1st
https://t.me/romanadidulo

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

I'm sorry to inform you of the truth about her using less-than-kind words.
She is a grifter.
She is a delusional whack job.
She is blasphemous, having the gall to use "I AM" in her title.
Her "title" is of her own creation.
Queens don't sell T-shirts.
She infiltrated the patriot movement to make us all look like whack jobs. Her partners in crime are Michael Protzman and Lin Wood.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The maps that Nana has seen in the future shows most of Canada included in the United States For America, but who knows.

My fren that I helped last year to get out of Canada has indicated to me that Canada seems to be mostly run by the CCP of China instead of the Crown.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

absolutely true....even in our military

(1) Show this thread

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

I say that is a great idea.

However, I would want our Canadian frens to decide for themselves. If you would want to join the US...fantastic. If you want to do your own thing. We're here to help...if they want it. I don't think they would.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Don’t freak’em out Doq! 😂👍

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😇🙏🪖
PATH ALMOST CLEARED; )
🎵🎶🎵🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLNl6NLYos&feature=share

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i currently live in jesus land ...
and that makes us inhabitants ... what?
shit outta luck?
dependent on a satanic government?
economically disadvantaged?

it's made my ass happier by extracting from my "homeland"

you can keep hawaii and oregon and california

such untrustworthy places
born there owned there done that

swipe

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

That sounds prophetic Doq.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

😁 Sounds like a "fun" idea, Doq!
Why stop there at Canada? lol Help the whole world out!!!
After all, it seems everyone tries to move to US.
Let's make US Grand.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

exactly. Malta EU is a mess we have most stringent travel restrictions in EU. Malta is part of common wealth !!

Let’s have a ball! 👇😂👍

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

I'm not sure many Canadians would agree with that at the moment, but it is amusing to read the outrage from people in Ottawa who want the military to remove the protestors. What they don't realize is that Canada does not have a functioning military anymore and that if the choice is between Trudeau's Chinese/DS overlords or the US, it may be an easy decision. Trudeau has treated the military disgracefully. I doubt they would go to the wall for him.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

This Canadian is in! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Might want to start with overthrowing the o'Biden fake government.

I am a firm believer in cleaning up our back porch before we attempt to clean up someone elses.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Australia as well.