Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Also shows Go Fund Me can't be trusted with your donations.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GOLD/SILVER FTW! GODS MONEY!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Thanks!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Abolish the FAKE FED!! Gold heals!!!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

There was no court only unproven accusation. It is guilty until proven innocent.

Do not support a Federal Reserve or Central Bank digital only currency! We must have alternatives to digital and centralized control. Denial of Access must be based on proven guilt, not accusation.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Very True.
Great Point!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I keep hearing about this but who has control over it? I don't think that digital should be what we should solely rely on.

(2) Show this thread