#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Yet to be confronted for not wearing a mask and I live in Karen's state of NY.

Secretly, I hope someone will say something

I would guess 95% still wear a mask when in public

โ€œI cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do.โ€- Jana Stanfield

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

We live Upstate and have, for the most part, not been harassed about being maskless. A surprising amount of people in this area are refusing to comply. My 20 yr old daughter walked into a gas station and was harassed- she was told โ€˜you have to have a mask, we are enforcing the mandate hereโ€™, so she asked if she could complete her purchase and they said yes, her answer- โ€˜then you arent enforcing it, are you?โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Blue Fox to her Publication

Good for her ! I am out and about every day. Major chains too, no one says shit. I think they secretly enjoy seeing a handsome face without a diaper , but maybe they are just too scared to say something to a 6'1 guy with a shit eating grin ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œI cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do.โ€- Jana Stanfield

Lol! Iโ€™m not a 6โ€™1โ€ good looking dude, its the crazy twitch in my left eye thatโ€™s keeping them away- or I have a sign above my head that says โ€˜Iโ€™m one tiny thread away from snapping, you gonna be the one to break it?โ€™ I lived in a COVID room with the sickest of the sick for the last two years until Herr Cuomo decided Iโ€™m not good enough anymore, sheep dont come at me with your mask bullshit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Have yourself a good weekend, enjoy this frigid weather โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‚ my wife is a former icu rn untl 11/22 when rhey fired her , sheโ€™s 5 โ€˜3 about 120 no one has said anything to her either

In response Blue Fox to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

See, she has the twitch too ๐Ÿ˜‰. Its an ICU nurse thing apparently ๐Ÿค—