#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Yet to be confronted for not wearing a mask and I live in Karen's state of NY.

Secretly, I hope someone will say something

I would guess 95% still wear a mask when in public

“I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do.”- Jana Stanfield

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

We live Upstate and have, for the most part, not been harassed about being maskless. A surprising amount of people in this area are refusing to comply. My 20 yr old daughter walked into a gas station and was harassed- she was told ‘you have to have a mask, we are enforcing the mandate here’, so she asked if she could complete her purchase and they said yes, her answer- ‘then you arent enforcing it, are you?’ 😂

In response Blue Fox to her Publication

Good for her ! I am out and about every day. Major chains too, no one says shit. I think they secretly enjoy seeing a handsome face without a diaper , but maybe they are just too scared to say something to a 6'1 guy with a shit eating grin 😂

Lol! I’m not a 6’1” good looking dude, its the crazy twitch in my left eye that’s keeping them away- or I have a sign above my head that says ‘I’m one tiny thread away from snapping, you gonna be the one to break it?’ I lived in a COVID room with the sickest of the sick for the last two years until Herr Cuomo decided I’m not good enough anymore, sheep dont come at me with your mask bullshit 😂😂

Have yourself a good weekend, enjoy this frigid weather ❄️❄️❄️

Only people mentioned by @BlueFox80 in this post can reply

In response Blue Fox to her Publication

😂 my wife is a former icu rn untl 11/22 when rhey fired her , she’s 5 ‘3 about 120 no one has said anything to her either

“I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do.”- Jana Stanfield

See, she has the twitch too 😉. Its an ICU nurse thing apparently 🤗

(1) Show this thread