With Mike Pence back in the news I think it's time to show this video clip again so you will understand just how deep this all goes. The good news is that Trump knew and has let them all know that he knows.

This is hard to hear but the truth usually is......

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

We will never know the real numbers of the children that have been taken by the demons through the hands of the elites. We will never realize who, when, how these innocent children and babies disappeared. How many children were brought to the WH for a hot dog party? How many children were hunted down in Europe by royals and sacrificed and then eaten? How many does it take for us to finally grasp the horrific idea that these evil deeds have been going on right before our eyes? When did we start to wake up? For me, November 2020. The stolen election was the catalyst for me to start looking, investigating, not stopping until I had some verifiable truth. As of right now, I will believe every tale about child sex trafficking until someone offers proof that it is not happening. The children in the DUMBS, the lost babies from around the world - their tortuous screams ring out to the heavens. HELP, HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. Those are the only pieces of evidence that I need.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

It seems that what has been happening and coming to light is just too much for some people, they either think that it is not possible for something this horrific to be real or they are swallowing their emotions and purposefully directing their attention elsewhere so as not to deal with it. I have semi-awake friends that refuse to believe disney is bad, even they know something isn’t right but it escapes them, they can’t see it.

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Just seems like a lot of wild claims with no evidence.

When somebody is this specific with the numbers, you expect them to present evidence.

I am not fooled by his attempt to suggest that being specific with numbers means he knows something.

yet pence is walking around a free man

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response reaper myer to his Publication

so are Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Brennan, Bush and all the rest. patience grasshopper

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..