Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Here we go!!!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why did Chris Miller give Pence thanks and praise? That threw me off! Anyone know? We saw Pence get an envelope. We saw the emails between him and Paul Ryan. Why did Miller say those things and shake his hand?

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Thank you for taking your time to share this! I had watched it but wasn’t paying close attention! Of course we were not supposed to know everything in the biggest sting operation in history! Thank you fellow patriot! Thank you!! I’m back on track now. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇱🇨🇱🇨🇱

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Thank YOU for actually doing some research!
I didn't know about the Chris Miller exchange except for you mentioning it. That was quite something for Chris Miller to say off script and he was quite emotional, too.

(1) Show this thread