Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Bush’s boy

What a nimroddolt pence is...pure evil to help the donkey's and rhinos STEAL the election. Potus Trump did not want him to "overturn" it but to CHECK IT....to make them go back and CHECK the foulness that was obvious to 80% of the USA.
You as 2nd in command should have DONE YOUR JOB...wanker.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'll only give one comment of my own: this is an IQ test.
53:00 to 58:10.
https://rumble.com/vtrb45-ep.-2690b-msm-is-dead-failure-to-control-the-tide-has-turned-ready-offensiv.html

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

https://www.youtube.com/c/TorySmithDNA CK OUT THIS POOR MAN HE KNEW THEY KILLED HIM! SHOCKING!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Tory Smith is the ONLY person who supposedly had very detailed information on child rapes; down to the exact number of how many kids were raped by how many men how many times. It is impossible for a LONE person to know even 1/1000th of what he claimed he knew.

Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

LORD OF THE FLY!

well shit look everybody's it's the mostest trusted name in news!
its gotta be true!
traitor,Pedo, allegely!

His wife received an envelope at GHWB's funderal.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

. 🇺🇸🦅

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Think we got 3 & 4 just this wk... Getting hotter/closer to red 6 comm.✨👍

(1) Show this thread

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

Oh, Mike Pence, WE, THE PEOPLE know you could have sent the fraudulent election back to the State Legislatures and DEMANDED a thorough FORENSIC AUDIT FOR EACH STATE.... and...... let us REMEMBER watching to you TAKE that coin from that man while still in the Chamber, we saw you look at that coin, and THEN PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET -- YOU ARE COMPLETE SCUM, AND YOU, MIKE PENCE are A TRAITOR TO THE MAX! Adios... mf..... and IF what has been written about you is true, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR WIFE'S SOUL...

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

The real Pence was a child rapist and killed over 100 kids! The actor is showing the systems flaws!
Enjoy The Show! Nice job (not Mike Pence)😂

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Am still keeping a little room open for the possibility that Pence is playing a part. More and more, it doesn't seem like it. But even that could be a fraction of a really good act going on. Maybe to confuse the DS. He sure confuses me.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The real Pence is gone, he was a pedophile, among other things.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

You're the only one so far not to have a kneejerk response.
Therefore, this is for you. :-)
Watch 53:00 to 58:10.
https://rumble.com/vtrb45-ep.-2690b-msm-is-dead-failure-to-control-the-tide-has-turned-ready-offensiv.html

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Why did Chris Miller give Pence thanks and praise? That threw me off! Anyone know? We saw Pence get an envelope. We saw the emails between him and Paul Ryan. Why did Miller say those things and shake his hand?

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

gitmo mofo!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I smell big trouble coming pence's way. The tiger's going to pounce!
GO TRUMP

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What was in the envelope/letter Mike?

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Perhaps all those that were handed the "Envelope" got their
workup from "23 and Me" thanks to Trump Team......
[99.99% Pure Luciferian DNA] just not sure on Pence though

(1) Show this thread

FK PENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good! Let Pences true traitorous slimy colors shine.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I think you are right, there were no flies on him.

(1) Show this thread

CGI Pence :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Or a very good mask

(1) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

We were not asking you to change anything, we were asking you to return the electors in question and examine the fraud.

There is nothing more un-American than being a traitor

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Mike PEDO Pence HAD ' friends in LOW places' where the Child traffickers roam. PEDO PENCE was BFF with 'No Name McStain', cuz PEDO's hang out w/ PEDO's

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I’m a Hoosier. It’s my understanding and belief - while he was our governor this all happened. His wife is in it just as deep. I saw a video someone published “going off” about it.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

I thought that dude was dead??

In response debbie french to her Publication

He is. Just CGI or a double now.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻🇺🇸⚖️🇺🇸

HAhahha, BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT PENCE DID, in his own words,
"I had no right to change the [American peoples] election," ...
"No one person has the right to decide who is the President."
... had he asked for the electors to recall / recount the ballots, it would have been according to the laws and the constitution.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Pussy🤥

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

That doesn't look like him.

its Funny GeorgeNews said watch for hunter and pence in the news.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread