Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

AU is the OG. Hope it continues.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

I hope he keeps AnonUp as 'home base'.
AnonUp seems like our own private ~ Truth Social.

And I love Martin's description.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

how about@administrator ?

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Good question...

but probably because I bet he got the job :)

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

There are several as yet unknowns about Truth Social. First of all, if the platform requires that you join and pay monthly, then no thank you. My mother and are struggling to have the necessities of life, living on a very tenuous income. If there are no fees or dues, then I would go there and pray that the communications remain verifiable. I have been on anonup for over a year and I spend hours every day searching these posts and then researching them to open my eyes more clearly to the truth. So far, this is the best platform I have used. All of the others (including Telegram) have been a disappointment. However, Donald Trump does not waste his time on useless and reckless ventures. Truth Social possibly will be a very strong and viable platform that will enrich billions. Let's hope that the elites don't take it over.

#SaveTheChildrenπŸ™#WWG1WGAπŸ’ͺEphesians5:11⚑Love like JesusπŸ’› Fight like DavidπŸ’ͺI AMπŸ’₯DemonSlayerπŸ”₯Jesus isKingπŸ’œGod isLoveπŸ’― πŸ’«369TIMELINEπŸ’«

give it a shot in His
HolyΓ—3 Sweet names of
Jesus The Christ Yeshua Emmanuel Immanuel or whatever you call the Son of God savior works πŸ’ͺ
wait till the congress and senate finds out Trump was colluding with
The Holy Trinity God_Jesus_HolySpirit the whole time. Week o' Heart attacks
heart attacks can be ]deadly[

Wait, Joe Biden is on Truth Social?!?!

πŸ˜‚

Wait, Joe Biden is on Truth Social?!?!

πŸ˜‚

Of course, WWG1WGA

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Yes. I left Telegram, Gab, and others. If POTUS is there, it should be trustworthy and hopefully free speech...

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Absolutely!!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i(s) ... ?!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

typo - should be IF

*if POTUS is there

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Bump to VK

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Good question. πŸ€”