I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Someone posted this the other day and I just watched it. Fascinating!
https://screwbiggov.com/watch-the-water/

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This is amazing information... and I agree about Q as well. Q is a white hat set up that is using Patriots (we don't mind, lol!) to tease and trick the enemy. That makes sense... because if Q told us their true moves the enemy would know them too. However, this whole Deuterium news has me seeing some stars because he says they are "workING" on bringing levels down... which means they don't have one. BUT.... maybe Q HAS one....🙏💗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I was digging to see if my shungite purified water removes it, as well my copper pitcher water.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thanks for the link! This I found interesting and good news! 👇

Clear your water and mineralize it.
Shungite stone, found in the Republic of Karelia, Russia, has a unique chemical composition (high proportion of carbon) and physical characteristics (sorption and antibacterial properties). The carbon nature of the stone and its porous structure result in extremely high filtering capacity.

Shungite absorbs and holds up to 95% of polluting elements including heavy metals, fluoride, chlorine, pesticides, radon, and harmful microorganisms. The amount of organic chemicals and man-made substances in shungite water is close to zero.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it