Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This is amazing information... and I agree about Q as well. Q is a white hat set up that is using Patriots (we don't mind, lol!) to tease and trick the enemy. That makes sense... because if Q told us their true moves the enemy would know them too. However, this whole Deuterium news has me seeing some stars because he says they are "workING" on bringing levels down... which means they don't have one. BUT.... maybe Q HAS one....🙏💗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I was digging to see if my shungite purified water removes it, as well my copper pitcher water.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

ThankQ
Dang, we be gettin f'd every which way

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I thought it was interesting that we're all concerned about the fluoride, and they're doing this.
Look here, don't look there.

(1) Show this thread

For years, since so many people have been getting cancer, I've wondered if it was in the damn water. Water is the one thing that people have in common. They eat different, spice different, live and exercise different, etc. Definitely worth digging into. I didn't hear them say anything about being able to remove it from your water though if you duckduckgo the word or water with the least amounts, there are videos and articles about how to remove it from your water.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

Thanks! I purify water with shungite and I also do the copper pitcher thing. I'm digging to see if that removes it.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for this! Very cool!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

VERY INTERESTING.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Joovv Interview with Center for Deuterium Depletion - YouTube

Joovv recently visited the new Center for Deuterium Depletion in Los Angeles, CA, and spoke with 3 of its founders to learn more about what deuterium is, how...

(1) Show this thread