I no longer support Hollywood but, some people there I do...About Keanu Reeves

Only people mentioned by @tentigers99 in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication

I thought I saw his name on the execute list some time ago....but then again, information warfare.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

so he is she, go look at its younger pictures. im only here to help ive done enough research and can actually process that information. This is not a good world but together we can change it we do that by having genuine conversation.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

I’ve seen many pictures of him covering one eye.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Thanks for sharing!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I pray your right I gave him a lot of respect and don't really know him.

Brooklyn born/US ARMY raised, Roman Catholic/Christian-American of Italian descent (Sicilian) love freedom, Donald Trump, children & America

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Because that's what good people tend to do. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Keanu Reeves has played some of the top roles in movies, he had ZERO chance of making it into those without selling his soul.

Brooklyn born/US ARMY raised, Roman Catholic/Christian-American of Italian descent (Sicilian) love freedom, Donald Trump, children & America

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I can't argue your opinion because so much of Hollywood has sold their soul. I relate to his early life so, I hope he is the one in a million that hasn't.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

🙏If he repents this side of heaven and believes in Jesus Christ, he is saved and protected. I pray this is why he lives the way he does. 🙏

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Hope that os all true!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Reeves isn't your typical Hollywood actor.

He's anti-0bama.

He upvoted two of my anti-0bama posts on Parler when I had an account there.