I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Someone posted this the other day and I just watched it. Fascinating!
https://screwbiggov.com/watch-the-water/

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

This is amazing information... and I agree about Q as well. Q is a white hat set up that is using Patriots (we don't mind, lol!) to tease and trick the enemy. That makes sense... because if Q told us their true moves the enemy would know them too. However, this whole Deuterium news has me seeing some stars because he says they are "workING" on bringing levels down... which means they don't have one. BUT.... maybe Q HAS one....🙏💗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I was digging to see if my shungite purified water removes it, as well my copper pitcher water.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thank you... I will research shungite too🤩🤗😍

Shungite has the ability to clean water from almost of all organic compounds (including pesticides), metals, bacteria and harmful microorganisms.

Water from Lake Onega in Russia, can be used for drinking without any prior cleaning! It is the result of thousands of years of interaction with Shungite.

Commercial use of Shungite filters started back in 1990’s, during that time there were conducted many experiments and studies on Shungite influence on the human body. Scientists came to conclusion that Shungite water is absolutely non-toxic. It was also proven that shungite water can be used without any prior boiling! The water has strong antibacterial ability.

Shungite cleans water of various chlorine compounds, nitrates, copper, magnesium, iron, cleans up visually dirty water, eliminates sour taste. Shungite removes heavy metals, chlorine, enriches drinking water in potassium.

Wow....! This is awesome, thank you so much for sharing!!!!💗🙏🤗

Great uses! Thanks!
I wear them and have them by my hard wired computer. It works.
My meter reader showed a huge difference .

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Yes, me too!