Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I love Juan o Savin and have enjoyed hearing his POV over the years but I dont have the time to invest into 107daily.com and other social networks. Also, I don't see anything remarkable about the software. It's not groundbreaking. It's a WordPress MU plugin. I'm staying here as I want to only invest the spare time I do have in helping Koba build up AnonUp, which has tremendous potential!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i think Juan did it mainly to give others a platform that were getting their content taken down.
I listened to him on my walk today and the line I cant get out of my head was "Stay with the guy who brought you to the dance!"
Im not going anywhere!

I've joined several and I believe as the rest of humanity awakens it will be a good thing for Patriot's to have a variety of places to go to as they learn, grow and heal. If Juan felt led to start that channel and activate it now, I am sure there is a divine purpose and all will fall into place just as it is supposed to. I love you all! Enjoy the Journey! 🕊️❤️🌟🙏(((HUG))) ISAIAH 43:18-19

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JadoPC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jado _PC, click on at the bottom under it