Jesse Watters Segment on "Americas Great Awakening"

Fake News, Epstein, Oprah, Whoopi, Zucker, Maddow, Covid, Fauci, Truckers and more...

"The legacy media is dying....Is this the end of the evil empire?"

Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

as much as i hold disdain for her, Whoopi told the truth - the holocaust (and all other such horrors) are, at the core, man's inhumanity upon man. this jew-worship has to end. it's part of their division. what other group has their own term for discrimination?? and i say this as someone that is 50% polish jew and lost family during that time. ENOUGH of the victimhood. and we don't even know the full truth of what really happened back then. if everything here is a lie then we HAVE to be willing to see the holocaust might very well be a lie as well (at least parts of it).

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

He is the only one I watch on Fox now. He is starting to bring it!! Now I am recording him so Fox does not get my ad dollars. But when will they discuss voter fraud. I know Jessie has brought it up - but when is it really going to get discussed.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

How is Faux allowing Jesse to out them? Whitehats perhaps! 😎

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Could be. They let Tucker get away with a lot too.

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Awesome it's called "Grear Awakening!"
🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Great* 🤦🏻‍♂️

(1) Show this thread