#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nothing can happen without gaining control of the message.
Lies are oozing out all around.
It all falls down Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @ggcozy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

This whole thread/show is leading us up to be able to go without training wheels on anymore. Time to see the bigger stuff! Success of one operation paves the way for the success of the next!
~
Eyes are now being forced open, aligned with the birth canal, and ready for the push!
~
History's truth is at hand! The future will indeed prove the past!
~
I'm anxious for it myself...remember you are a soul that has a body and not a body that happens to poses a soul! Wink!

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I doubt very seriously they can keep a lid on this for another year. Even the Patriot's are fed up.

ugh… it’s only February!!!

Do you have the date of this post please? Thanks.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

This is, in my opinion, the most important Tweet from Vincent Kennedy… It contains all the information.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gives me goosebumps.

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

every time heebie jeebies
got a 3...6...9 timestamp Jesus is the King 🤴
Love Like Jesus 💛
Fight Like David 💪
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Remember WHO YOU ARE 💯

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

CHICKEN SKIN!!! lol

(21) Show this thread