The only thing I hope from all of you, is that I will be known and remembered as a Patriot that loves his Country, never gave up and loves Donald J. Trump and all the other incredible Patriots that have fought like hell for the past decade, plus!

We are winning!

Let’s go!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Absolutely...its who you are...🙂

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Let’s gooooo!!!

Thank You Doq everything you have done for humanity 💗💗💗✨✨✨

Leaving somewhere DoQ ??

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

You have helped guide us for years...and You friend, will never be forgotten!
#PatriotFamily
#TeamTrump
#godsarmy

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Let’s Freaking Go!!!!

Armoured up and ready.🇺🇸🙏🐸

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Finally winning 💪🇺🇸

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In ages hence, with frail bones and a firm grip ~ toddlers upon my lap and at my feet...

I shall do then what I did today with my daughters; I shall be telling and re-telling them the story's they ask for about "The Great Awakening: A Story about some amazing FROGS we call Patriots".

Time has always had a story of struggle, a powerful message of humble people who elevated those around them, unassuming and willing to give their all for their fellow man.

This is such a time, and you are such a soul.

Legendary, Brother...

Your stuff shall echo unto GOD's return, and into HIS Holy eternity.

GOD WON, [they] lose....

I love you, and I've never even met you...!

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Love you Doc…my late husband and I always looked for your posts first! ❤️❤️❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Beautiful post. Please, don't remember me, or my posts...

REMEMBER GOD CHOSE YOU, FOR THIS EXACT TIME..

REMEMBER YOU ARE HIS FAVORITE...

PROVE ME WRONG....

I'LL BE WAITING...

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Onward and Upward!

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Amen Doq Holliday. May God give us all strength to finish what the White Hats started. This is the biggest fight for our freedom. God Bless America and Freedom.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Most definitely!! Never give up! Thank You for your wisdom and for helping others to fight for freedom and this country!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Let's pray for all those patriots who have fought so hard in the past that didn't have the support and were taken out by trying to reveal the truth. So many and they were labeled crazy conspiracy theorists. May they be looking down from heaven and smiling on those who are fighting the good fight now. God bless all those who have fought so hard. WWG1WGA

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

YOU ARE SO LOVED
. and .
VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
Thank you Doq

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

You opened my eyes to so much corruption and I will never forget it! I’m so thankful that I found you and started following! WWG1WGA! ❤️❤️

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I found an amazing family on Twitter and then followed them here. I think each and everyone of us Patriots are making a huge difference because we never gave up. #FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

Hope to hear from you again, we will miss you!

God bless you, DoQ+ and your doppleganger twin, DJT! 😘🙏🇺🇸

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Let's Go fellow Patriot!

It goes without saying that you are true Patriot, Doq. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

WWG1WGA
You are givinng information and hope to us,we are spreding it to others😘😘

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

been here for a year now from across the pond a big thanks ❤️

Maybe someday you can reveal who you really are and we can give you the recognition you deserve. 🤠👍