My Mom's memory is declining, any suggestions of whay I can do for her memory? Walnuts, wild blueberries, eggs and Lion's Mane are some I am aware of. She is taking Prevagen. Thanks!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication

Gingko Biloba is good for the memory

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Definitely raw virgin coconut oil and lots of walnuts! But now following the ivermectin people I take the paste everday. Danny L. said it will have your brain firing on all 8 cylinders! Follow him on Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Amazing information.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Heard the same thing. Stops neuro degenerative disorders like MS etc👍

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

So many benefits. Now we know why they are warning and trying to hide it from the public. $$$

Where do I get invermectin? paste?

I buy it at my local farm store, Rural King, or online - Big Dees. Any of the 16 brands of ivermectin horse paste are safe and the paste is the pursest form of ivermectin. Follow DirtRoad Discussions on Telegram https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion.

Maintenance Protocol

Ivermectin Horse Paste 1.87%
*All Ivermectin brand of horse pastes are safe EXCEPT one containing Glycol.
*Equimax is the one I use.
Use 50# dose once every 3-4 days. You can't overdose so if you want to take more it's fine.

To Treat all Sickness

Ivermectin Horse Paste 1.87%
*All Ivermectin brands of horse pastes are safe EXCEPT one containing Glycol.
*Equimax is the brand I use.
Start out with the 50# dose ( 1 notch) twice a day. You can take a larger dose if you are a larger person. We can't overdose, but it can make you have the following side effects (see below) Don't worry if you do. The side effects also known as herxing are due to the parasites dying. It will pass after a few days. Everyone is different and will have different experiences. Drink a lot of water and add lemon juice to it. Go slow on dosing if elderly or young children.
Continue taking it everyday. I've taken almost five years and never miss a dose.

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

Someone told me you can get it at the Veterinarian. Where do you get yours?

Locally our Rural King farm store. online from Big Dees. All farm stores sell it. (My sister raised thoroughbreds ordered by the case so they have to keep restocking). There are 16 brands of paste and Danny L. said they are all safe. Also available is the 1% liquid injectable. (Do not buy the pour on it contains Glycol.)

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Noticed any benefits? 😎👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I am not sick so I started in Sept. once a month. Now I use it once a day to prevent any virus or illness. I have not been sick at all. I am 66. Same with my husband. I also started putting the 1% liquid injectable on my scalp. I have fought scaly sore patches for years. My scalp is now dry and clear. 😊

(1) Show this thread