My Mom's memory is declining, any suggestions of whay I can do for her memory? Walnuts, wild blueberries, eggs and Lion's Mane are some I am aware of. She is taking Prevagen. Thanks!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication

Gingko Biloba is good for the memory

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Definitely raw virgin coconut oil and lots of walnuts! But now following the ivermectin people I take the paste everday. Danny L. said it will have your brain firing on all 8 cylinders! Follow him on Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram. Amazing information.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Heard the same thing. Stops neuro degenerative disorders like MS etc👍

So many benefits. Now we know why they are warning and trying to hide it from the public. $$$

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Where do I get invermectin? paste?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication

I buy it at my local farm store, Rural King, or online - Big Dees. Any of the 16 brands of ivermectin horse paste are safe and the paste is the pursest form of ivermectin. Follow DirtRoad Discussions on Telegram https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion.

(1) Show this thread