Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

A fren sent me this pic today!

Does anyone else think it is no coincidence that in the superbowl The Rams vs The Bengal Tigers?

@doqholliday

I STOPPED WATCHING ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, I can see the Shit Bowl for sure❗️🤨

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @choretoke in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response chore Toke to her Publication

not only pro sport. My hubby said lets watch a movie a few nights ago (which we rarely do) and it was like really do i need to esp knowing what we know now.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yeah Nana has watched football pretty much every weekend, Monday nights, and any other nights there was a game with teams I liked since I was about five.
I probably have not watched 5 games total since they started taking a knee.
Super Bowl each year is about it, I think I also watched a Brady playoff game as well last year but that is it.
Since Peyton and Brady are gone I doubt I will watch anything but some super bowls from here on out.
I have always known it was all rigged but I dont think it is a coincidence that it is Rams vs Tigers