A fren sent me this pic today!

Does anyone else think it is no coincidence that in the superbowl The Rams vs The Bengal Tigers?

@doqholliday

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👇💩💩💩 FALSE IDOLS - WALK AWAY

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

More like demons

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Bread and circuses... only the bread is starting to get too expensive...

In Rome when this happened, the population revolted - no matter how many circuses they put on.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

why do the Browns come to mind?🤔 Oh yathis is a TurdBowl! 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

You so funny!

(1) Show this thread

I STOPPED WATCHING ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, I can see the Shit Bowl for sure❗️🤨

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yeah Nana has watched football pretty much every weekend, Monday nights, and any other nights there was a game with teams I liked since I was about five.
I probably have not watched 5 games total since they started taking a knee.
Super Bowl each year is about it, I think I also watched a Brady playoff game as well last year but that is it.
Since Peyton and Brady are gone I doubt I will watch anything but some super bowls from here on out.
I have always known it was all rigged but I dont think it is a coincidence that it is Rams vs Tigers

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response chore Toke to her Publication

not only pro sport. My hubby said lets watch a movie a few nights ago (which we rarely do) and it was like really do i need to esp knowing what we know now.

(2) Show this thread

why coincidence?

just makes me think of zappa's song
w/ the phrase, 'ram it, ram it, ram it,
ram it up your poop shoot'

sorry 😆

Looks Like An Freemason Toilet seat!