🔴Breaking news and absolutely fantastic: SWAT team surrounded the Canadian truckers at the Alberta-Montana border in an attempt enforce dispersement and unblock traffic in/out of Canada. The truckers decided they are NOT going to move, and will stand their ground.

Then they prayed together. Here is the video, make it viral.

You can help us, how? Follow us on telegram now because we want to make a presence there as well: https://t.me/TruckersForFreedomGlobal

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

hold the line foreva

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Praying that God protects them and brings down the evil around them🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana identifies as a Canadian Trucker too!

https://t.me/TruckersForFreedomGlobal/454

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

God is watching down on these brave truckers and He is smiling. He knew all along who would step out in front and HOLD THE LINE. God knew and He is with you.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts