Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

So right....Our Kids are totally depressed while they are wearing mask for almost 3 years.....They just don't want to go to school anymore

started working at a nonprofit three months ago. Small office and most of them are liberal. Everyone keeps their opinions to themselves. We wear masks in common areas or in a face-to-face meeting. Which is maybe an hour a day. So I put up with it. all of my friends are red pilled so I rarely have an opportunity to red pill someone.
Had a conversation with a coworker about masks. Brought up how the CDC recently even said the cloth masks (like the ones we were both currently wearing) don’t work.
That my friend who is a nurse said only the N 95 mask would do anything at all.
How it really bothers me that kids have to wear them all day at school.
Her response was I know but in case it helps one person from getting sick then it’s probably worth it. Some people are just never going to wake up.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

HOMESCHOOL

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

1st they murdered our seniors... Can't have anyone remember
what Freedom was like.

Now they are Sterilizing our Children. They plan to
Grow their OWN Human Slaves / Food.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Ok, then take the kids from school and take them to the stadium and hold their classes in the stadium! 🤣😅😂

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

👆👆👆

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

No parent that's awake is sending their children to these schools.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Lots of parent's in Santa Cruz County are a sleep

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

True and a travesty

BUT

If we get this right, our children will no longer live in a dystopia, will love and be loved the way God intended and live to the ripe old age of 150.